Today I had another great practice at the gym I coach at. I have been a little slow lately because of some pain in my foot but i am trying not to let that slow me down. Parkour is one of my favorite ways to exercise and I recommend everyone trying it. It is exciting fun and there are always new things to try and challenge yourself with. It is also one of the best ways to stay in shape because you use your howl body and it requires balance strength endurance flexibility and power.
Hi, Chris. At KIC I remember you showing the kids Parkour and they loved it. There are many cool videos out there on it to watch as well. It really is amazing as to how much you really use your body. It can also be another fun way to work on muscular endurance rather than just lifting weights. I can't wait to try this out.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all hard core parkour. In all seriousness though i have mad respect for you doing that. Its crazy struff to watch and always proves for a show. I think it requires a great deal of athleticisim to do. Great job man! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI have only seen parkour in videos. It seems to be a very intense, athletically demanding spot. It is very instinctual in the history of humans to have to do to survive, but have lost ability to overtime.
ReplyDelete